What we look for
• Individuals with a genuine passion and enthusiasm for the performing arts with the dedication necessary to succeed.
• We require our interns to either be currently enrolled or recently graduated (within the last year) from an accredited college or university with a focus on Music Business/Performing Arts.
• Individuals should be available for a minimum of 3 months at 15-20 hours per week.
Things to consider
• Columbia Artists Internships are paid.
• There are no guarantees of permanent employment on completion of the internship period, however we view each intern as investment and welcome interns to apply for any available vacancies.
In order to qualify for an internship opportunity at Columbia Artists Management the following is required:
Enrolled in or recently graduated (within the year) from an accredited college or university Music/Entertainment Business or Performance based undergraduate or graduate degree program.
Please prepare and submit the following for consideration of your application:
• One Page Resume
• One Page Essay: Why you are interested in a career in the performing arts
• College/University Description of Degree Program
Please forward all documentation to: Ashlee Willaman at email@example.com
Columbia Artists welcomes the submission of resumes regardless of specific position openings. Columbia Artists is an equal opportunity employer.