What we look for
• Individuals with a genuine passion and enthusiasm for the performing arts with the dedication necessary to succeed.
• We require our interns to either be currently enrolled or recently graduated (within the last year) from an accredited college or university with a focus on Music Business/Performing Arts.
• Individuals should be available for a minimum of 3 months at 15-20 hours per week (regular office hours btw 10am-6pm).
Things to consider
• Columbia Artists Internships are paid or can be counted towards college credit.
• There are no guarantees of permanent employment on completion of the internship period, however we view each intern as investment and welcome interns to apply for any available vacancies.
Please prepare and submit the following for consideration of your application:
• One Page Resume
• One Page Essay: Why you are interested in a career in the performing arts
• College/University Description of Degree Program
Please email all documents as PDF attachment to: Stephanie Langlois at email@example.com, with the subject line: YOUR NAME, CA INTERNSHIP
No phone calls, please. Only applicants being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Columbia Artists is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Applicants from populations underrepresented in the arts are strongly encouraged to apply. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, ability, age, or veteran status.
Columbia Artists welcomes the submission of resumes regardless of specific position openings. Columbia Artists is an equal opportunity employer.